Shipping & Returns
We ship domestic orders via USPS First Class Mail or USPS Priority Mail. If your package weighs more than 13oz, it must be shipped via Priority Mail. We ship from Sarasota, Florida so it can sometimes take 6 or more business days for packages to reach the West Coast via First Class Mail. Priority Mail packages are usually delivered within three days of shipping, but the USPS does not guarantee delivery within a certain time frame for Priority packages.
Prices for international shipments vary and will be confirmed by email. Please note that if you choose standard first class international shipping, we cannot promise your package will arrive by a certain date. Sometimes packages are held up in Customs for seemingly no reason, and transit times vary. We are not responsible for any additional customs tariffs or charges that your country imposes on your package, nor can we predict what they might be. USPS increased their First Class International rates an average of 21.5% from 2015 to 2016, and we’ve absorbed some of those costs where we can, but overall, our international shipping costs have risen due to these increases.
Please contact us for prior authorization of any returns. All refunds and exchanges will be processed upon receipt of the item in it’s original condition. Shipping will only be refunded if the entire package arrived damaged or the package was lost in the mail.
We will cover the cost of re-shipping:
• If your order arrived damaged.
• If an item was received in error.
• If your package was lost in the mail (however, if the US Postal Service claims your item was delivered but you didn’t receive it, we ask that you cover the cost of re-shipping the package).
• If your package was misdelivered and you are unable to correct the matter with your local post office.
We ask you to cover the cost of re-shipping:
• If you seek a replacement or an exchange for reasons other than damage or loss as described above.
• If you provided an incorrect shipping address at checkout.
• If the US Postal Service claims your item was delivered but you didn’t receive it.